Hey fellow makeup lovers!
I got this hot little beauty for Christmas..it pretty much sold out everywhere.
This is the NARS Guy Bourdin 'One Night Stand' cheek palette,a limited edition that was exclusive to Sephora.
This PALETTE INCLUDES the following colors:
- Devotee Highlighting Blush: Alabaster glow
- Mistinguette Blush: Bright pink
- Orgasm Blush: Peachy pink with golden shimmer
- Laguna Bronzer: Brown powder with golden shimmer
- Deep Throat Blush: Sheer peach
- Goulue Blush: Medium pink
It was a really good value,priced at $65 I believe.
I also have the Danmari Palette,but I think I like this one better.
Which NARS Blush is your favorite?
Mine is Deep Throat..it's a gorgeous color that is wearable with everything!
It will be great for myself and to use in my makeup kit!
Here's a FOTD from yesterday.
MAC Eyeshadows:Embark,Brown Script,Phloof!
MAC Graphblack liner
MAC In Extreme Dimension mascara
Anastasia Dip brow in Auburn/MAC Lingering brow pencil
Lips: MAC Pink Friday
NYX Dolly Pink lip liner
NARS Angelika gloss
Here's to a great 2014..Happy New Year!
Chase your dreams and the rest will fall into place!