Hey guys & dolls!
I haven't posted a MOTD on here for awhile so here it is!
Lately I've been using my MAC pressed pigments;
my favorites are Jet Couture,Black Grape,Flicker & Amethyst.
For this look I'm wearing:
- MAC Lingering brow pencil/Painterly paint pot on lid as base
- Black grape (dampened brush w/fix+ to create more intensity)
- Brown script as a blending/transition color in the crease
- Flicker pressed pigment under brow bone as a highlight
- Red cherry wispie lashes
- Face: Revlon color stay liquid foundation/mixed w/whipped in Sand Beige
- Smashbox Halo powder in fair & Illamasqua powder
- Graftobian Concealer/Prep & Prime highlighter in Radiant Rose
- Lips: MAC Snob lipstick mixed with Japanese maple
This is a different look..softer and more natural :)
A peek into my makeup bag <3 p="">