Hey lovely ladies! I've been hauling some products that I'd love to share with you!
Im such a shopping junkie,and my boyfriend is convinced I have a serious cosmetic hoarding condition..I'm afraid he's right :/
Makeup is what I do though,so its not like I won't use the products..thats how I justify it! :)
Now onto what I got!
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20 (Im about M.A.C NC20) ($45)
- I love the luminous finish of this tinted moisturizer..It can actually be built up to medium-full coverage,yet feels really lightweight on the skin!
- Chanel Double Perfection Matte powder in Vanilla .5 ($50)
- This powder is silky,and smooth..can be used alone as a foundation powder or dusted on top of a foundation for full coverage.
- Benefit Play stick cream foundation in Spin The Bottle ($34)
- This foundation is buildable to full coverage,and covers redness and imperfections nicely! I use a M.A.C 182 Kabuki brush to buff it into the skin for a flawless finish.
- NARS Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil ($24)
- I love the Nars velvet matte lip pencil.They wear for hours,and look nicely layered with other lipsticks or glosses on top.This colour is a gorgeous bright peachy tone.I combine this with M.A.C Playing Koi lipstick for a gorgeous nude peachy pink lip.
- Tarte amazonian clay 12-hr blush in Blissful ($25)
- I've read alot of good things about these blushes,and I can see why! Its quite smooth,and last for hours and hours.I love the colours,they are very pigmented.
- TiGi S factor wonderful tonight overnight treatment ($30)
- I purchased this from Cosmoprof,a professional beauty supply store,normally it retails for more.This was recommended to me by a girl who works at Toni & Guy.I have yet to try it but will update as my hair is quite damaged from heat & chemicals.
Hope you guys enjoyed my haul,will be adding more hauls soon! :)